FRANKTON VILLAGE FOOTWEAR LIMITED trading as Shoes Unlimited
At Shoes Unlimited we value our customers and respect your privacy. We
collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your
shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products,
services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to
third parties. As described in this policy, we may under certain circumstances
share your information among third parties that provide services on our behalf
or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES SHOES UNLIMITED COLLECT
We may collect personal information about you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday etc., when you visit our website, register with our website, place an online order, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a promotion.
HOW DOES SHOES UNLIMITED USE MY INFORMATION
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
· To process and fulfil your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and postage
· To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
· To administer and fulfil our promotions
· To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
· To enhance your shopping experience
· To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
· To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?" below.
DOES SHOES UNLIMITED SHARE MY INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
· with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers etc. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information
· to conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
· protect our rights or property
· enforce our terms and conditions
HOW DO I ACCESS OR CHANGE MY INFORMATION
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at the Shoes Unlimited website, simply login to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information. You may also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us.
HOW DO I MAKE CHOICES ABOUT RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Shoes Unlimited want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting us. You can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our website or by contacting us.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and postage by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
HOW DOES SHOES UNLIMITED PROTECT CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Shoes Unlimited is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. Shoes Unlimited limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. As an added safeguard, Shoes Unlimited does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
While we implement the security measures on this site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.